July 17, 2017

Berry Burst Meets Color Theory, A Catalog Case!

What is your favorite Stampin' Up! 2017-2019 In Color? Berry Burst is mine. I do love them all though! If you haven't seen them all yet, here they are:



These are all fabulous colors and what I love about them is you can use all of them together in some form. And theses colors will be around until 2019! Today's card uses the Berry Burst In Color. I added some Berry Burst Cardstock, the Color Theory Designer Paper and some Berry Burst Ink!



 

How did I come up with this card? I actually copied it from the Annual Catalog. Are you ever in a creativity slump? The catalog is my go-to when I'm in a slump or when I don't want to bother with thinking. It was fun to copy all of the elements on this card. Aren't the flowers lovely?



Some of the flowers are stamped and cut, while others are unstamped and cut:


Isn't' it amazing how just a little tiny sliver of the White Delicate Doilies was all this card needed?



If you would like to replicate this card, here's a listing of the Stampin' Up! products I used and if you click on the photo's, you'll be directed to my Online Store:



Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
July Host Code: FSPWUKTW  

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've CASED this card before. I had plans to do all 4 but haven't gotten past this one. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!